Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Calgon...Take Me Away

I just thought I'd share with you why I can't get any work done until after everyone goes to bed.

Last night...The Princess decided not to let Pumpkin eat no matter how much he meowed...

My Buddha (a.k.a. my son, Adam) decided to practice break dancing...

And my dear husband decided to give him lessons...

Meanwhile...My Drama Queen (a.k.a. my daughter, Yasmine) is mad and yelling "BE QUIET" at the top of her lungs because she can't hear what's happening on MTV...

I decided to just give in and enjoy the moment. Needless to say, I was up late working again...But I wouldn't trade any of it for the world ;)

1 comment:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Now that sounds like a wonderful family evening! My sons (4) are all grown and gone. Kinda quiet in our house...
Penny
p.s. I am having a giveaway. Stop by...