Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 To Do List

Since I already broke my New Year's Resolution by eating a piece of chocolate cake last night...I thought I'd make a 2008 to do list instead. It's less formal and I'm more likely to get these things done. I'll blog about each one as I do them. I hope I inspire some of you to do the same!





1. Go to Yosemite - I only live about 2 1/2 hours away and I've never been.

2. Get pink highlights in my hair - Just something fun I've always wanted to do.

3. Buy a bunch of cute canvas shopping bags and USE THEM - I drive myself crazy because I never throw away plastic bags. I save them with the intention of recycling them and then I forget. So I have tons of plastics bags taking up a cupboard in my kitchen.

4. Get up-to-date on my scrapbooking - Wish me luck!

5. Frame my prints & pictures - I have about 10 prints and pictures that need to be hung, but are still waiting for the trip to the framing shop.

6. Visit the Winchester Mystery House - I only live an hour away...no more excuses!

7. Put out a newsletter EVERY MONTH for my business - I haven't been too good about that :}

8. Read ALL of the books I have bought before buying more - I LOVE reading...books are my weakness (right after chocolate).

9. Eat at Chez Panisse - It's on the list of 1,000 Places To See Before You Die. It's in Berkeley which is once again...only an hour away...

10. Begin learning web design - It has sparked my interest lately.

So there you have it...I've posted my list for the world to see. Now I have to follow through ;)

1 comment:

Roxie Morrow said...

I want to see the pink hair, when will you be crossing this one off your list? LOL
I just found your cute blog tonight and wanted to stop by and say hello.
Happy New Year!