Thursday, October 9, 2008

She did it!


The Princess did so good on her first day of preschool. She didn't cry when I left {she cried after I was gone...but not too much}. But it's been a struggle ever since. She screams and begs me not to leave her. She has a great teacher though. Ms. Cybil will hold her until she calms down. Then when I pick her up she's as happy as can be and she tells me how much fun she had. {While I've been at home stressing and worrying} I hope the third week is easier in the mornings.
On a lighter note...I've been busy stocking the store with some more fabulous finds. I hope you all like the new look. It's so much better on my end. I've added a new widget on the sidebar. You can browse my newly listed items and if you see something you like just click on the picture and it will take you directly to Princess Tatiana. You don't have to join eCRATER to shop and I still accept Paypal and I have added Google checkout...happy shopping!

No comments: