Monday, May 19, 2008

The heat is on...


It's been over 100 degrees here in my neck of the woods. I love summer so I don't mind. I know I've been a bad blogger lately :( I've just had to deal with a few unexpected things these past few weeks. We had a leak in the kitchen that caused major damage to the floors. The wood panels started to curl up and the whole thing has to be replaced. Two weeks ago I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle and my knee. I've been in slow motion ever since. My ankle is fine now, but tearing the ligaments in my knee hurts really, really bad. I've used my down time wisely though...I got some projects done for my etsy shop and I've been reading those books (finally)!
In case you haven't heard...there's a $1.00 clearance sale going on at Princess Tatiana right now. There are some changes coming soon including restocking the store and a fresh new look!

1 comment:

duckrazzle said...

A bulletin board-type site to talk about bloggers!



It’s brand new – get it going the way you would like to see it! New topics at will, and forums by request are yours for the asking.



Blogs are a wonderful way for the blogger to express his or her viewpoint…but they don’t allow much feedback if you happen to disagree, or if you really agree and want to amplify on it.



Razzlefratz.com provides a clean slate for you to vent…praise…flame…whatever.